Banthsa Thonethevaboth Tech Services from Pig Tek joins us for a timely discussion around key service this time of the year.
1. Banthsa talks about his background, journey, and what he likes most about Pig Tek.
2. Banthsa discusses the top 5 things service wise Producers need to check this Spring and Summer and why?
3. Banthsa discusses are some of the more interesting jobs you been called out on.
4. Banthsa discusses some key things producers should do to prevent before a problem?
5. Banthsa discusses new barn building and expansion compared to renovations?
6. Banthsa discusses Ideas moving forward. What ideas to you have for Producers to maximize efficiency of there operation?
About out Guest
Since 2018, Banthsa Thonethevaboth has been PigTek’s Technical Service Representative where he has supported new product application, development and launches. Prior to his employment at PigTek, Thonethevaboth worked as a Field Service Engineer for Mitsubishi Laser MC Machinery for 6 years. He received his Associate of Applied Science Degree (A.A.S.) from Indian Hills Community College, Ottumwa, Iowa, in 2012. He also earned his Bachelor of Applied Science Degree from Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, Iowa, in 2019 where he majored in Laser & Electro-Optics. Fluent in English and Laotian, Thonethevaboth resides in Norwalk, Iowa.