About the Guest
Jay has over 35 years of programming experience across a variety of domains including embedded systems, network appliances, industrial automation, Unix-based servers, as well as stand-alone applications. He also has extensive experience in both product design and system-level design and architecture for both new and legacy systems. He’s had key roles in nine startups resulting in four acquisitions of $100M+ and one IPO, and has been directly involved in numerous other startups as well as established companies in a variety of industries. Currently, he serves on the advisory boards of several companies, works with investment funds to companies under consideration for addition to their portfolios, and provides consulting for a select clientele.
What can you learn from this episode of Popular Pig?
- Jay Goodwin’s Background
- How to properly dissect and interpret problems
- Asking “why” and how to do it well
- The signs that may mean that you are down the wrong path
- How the Pork Industry can best approach consumers
- Jay Goodwin’s “Golden Nugget”