Don’t Miss the Pork Industry’s Biggest Event
Registration is now open for World Pork Expo® 2023. Sign up today!
Registration is now open for the world’s largest pork-specific trade show, World Pork Expo. Hosted by the National Pork Producers Council (NPPC), this year’s Expo marks 35 years of education, innovation and networking for pork industry professionals at this annual event.
World Pork Expo 2023 will be held June 7-9 at the Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines, Iowa. The 2023 Expo will include hundreds of vendors and exceptional educational programming covering all facets of the pork industry, ensuring there’s something for everyone who attends.
Additional event information and registration is now available online. Discounted rates are available until June 1, including $10 per adult (ages 12 and up) and $1 for children (6 to 11 years old). Children under 5 years old attend for free. On-site registration at the event will be $20 per adult. There will also be an on-site, Friday-only option for $10.
Can’t-Miss Events At World Pork Expo 2023
World Pork Expo 2023 will be packed with three days of education, innovation and networking opportunities for pork industry professionals. Admission grants access to the 300,000-square-foot trade show and exhibit space, all vendor events and educational seminars showcasing new products and processes from across the industry.
Other activities you won’t want to miss include:
- World Pork Open Golf Tournament at Legacy Golf Course on Tuesday, June 6. This event is limited to the first 125 golfers, so register early!
- NPPC Hospitality Tent Meet-and-Greets with board members and staff for discussions covering legislation, regulations and public policy impacting the pork industry.
- Special anniversary celebrations for World Pork Expo’s 35th anniversary. You can follow along with all of the happenings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #WPX2023 and #35YearsofWPX.
- Complimentary lunches at the Big Grill from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. each day of the Expo.
Save the Date
- What: 2023 World Pork Expo
- When: June 7-9, 2023
- Where: The Iowa State Fairgrounds in Des Moines, Iowa
- Registration Info: Worldpork.org
We’ll see you there!